Elliot had fun playing in the mirror for about 20 minutes. It was a lot of fun to watch.
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Bobby and Mary ready for soccer. This is Mary's first year. She did pretty good. Bob did awesome. We are done for the season.
One of Elliot's first smiles. He has become a chunk. I will post more updated pictures of him soon.
Loves his Daddy, and Daddy love's him. Daddy can make him smile all the time.
Elliot with Grandma Randall, she is one special lady.
He found his thumb. Good thing he doesn't find it very often.
Our computer is so slow that I don't like to post, I will try and do better.
Posted by Kris at 7:34 PM
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Elliot has arrived!! Born Monday, July 27th, at 3:46 am. 8lbs 4oz. 20 1/2". Born at Home. After 10 hours of Labor. I will post the story later. I will have more pictures later.
He has been such a good baby.
Mary loves to hold and kiss him.
Bobby has been a great big brother.
Elliot's Midwife Michelle sure loves him.
Posted by Kris at 10:11 PM
Saturday, July 25, 2009
40.4 weeks. and still going.
Mary, Bobby, and Kaleb having fun in the pool.
Mary holding Baby Boden.
My Mom and Dad!!
7 of the 10 kids with my mom and dad.
Me, Valerie, R.J. Debbie, Brenda, Teresa, Steve.
my daddy on his 75th birthday!! Luv ya daddy!
Posted by Kris at 10:56 AM
Friday, July 17, 2009
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Posted by Kris at 6:47 AM
Saturday, June 27, 2009
I am off the medicine to stop the labor!! Yeah!! Now just the waiting game on when Elliott will make his entrance to our world. I figure he is a stubborn little boy already that he will wait 3 more weeks, which will be ok. I am very excited to see him and what he will look like. Will he look like Bobby and Mary or will he look like his daddy did? I am all ready for him, all clothes washed and put away, crib up and ready. Baby Shower today to get through, and we are good to go.
We thought maybe he was struggling to gain any weight, if I have been feeding him enough. It is a struggle to me to eat enough. To get it through my mixed up head that it is ok to gain weight, to eat carbs, to get more fat. I am doing it, but my head wants to refuse. We learned on Thursday that he is doing great. He has gained and looks really good. My body makes it hard to read. I am not absorbing the water that I am drinking, I don't know what food I am absorbing. It makes me feel very relieved to have seen him doing well, now to be able to hold him in my arms.
I have kept quiet about most of the struggles that I have dealt with through out the last two years. Not sure why. I am feeling that I need to let others know, maybe be able to help someone else. If for the only reason, to have others be able to support and help me through the continuing struggles. It will be a lifetime of struggle, but it has made me a stronger person. I am thankful that I have a Heavenly Father that forgives, and helps you through the tough times and the good. I am grateful for a husband that has stuck by me trough it all, he has been my lifeline. I know that he will always love me no matter what I go through.
Posted by Kris at 11:18 AM
Friday, June 19, 2009
Saturday, June 27th, 1-3:30pm
Snowcreek Chapel Bowery
850 N. 1150 E., Layton
Registered at Target
email me for info or directions
My friends are giving me a baby shower and I didn't want to miss anyone.
Love to see you there!
Posted by Kris at 9:12 PM
Monday, June 15, 2009
Almost there. I am feeling good, besides the bed rest. But I need to take it easy for this little eager one. He is a very active little boy. He is all out front, so if you watch my belly you can see him moving. It is very fun to watch. I am excited to have him in my arms, but he needs to wait awhile longer.
Posted by Kris at 9:14 PM
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Posted by Kris at 7:39 PM
Friday, May 15, 2009
Successfully Coping with Stress:
Solutions from the Scriptures
1. I will not let my heart be troubled; as I think in my heart so am I; I will think truths. (John 14:1, 27; Proverbs 23:7)
2. I create my own stresses; therefore, I can uncreate and prevent them by living the laws of peace. (D&C 130:20-21; John 10:1; Luke 2: 13-14; 2 Timothy 1:7)
3. I will develop increasing love for others and myself so that my confidence might wax strong. (D&C 121:45-46; Matthew 22: 36-40; Romans 14:22; Moroni 8:16)
4. I can do no better today than my today's best; my best tomorrow will be better. (2 Nephi 28:30)
5. I believe in becoming perfect; I also believe in the law of eternal progression. (President Joseph Fielding Smith)
6. I will do all things in order and be diligent, but no attempt to run faster nor labor more than I have strength. (D&C 10:4; Mosiah 4:27)
7. I will focus my life on the Savior, learn of Him, become "meek and lowly in heart", and I shall have peace in Him. (D&C 11:12-14; Matthew 11: 28-30)
Posted by Kris at 1:53 PM
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
If you want to know go to Joes' Blog, he explains it really good. We have been debating it between the four of us. And we finally made a decision.
Posted by Kris at 7:22 PM
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
I am feeling great. Tired, but great. This boy is very active and Daddy and Bob both love feeling him. Mary is indifferent to the matter. I haven't really had the energy to update, I just don't feel like getting on the computer much. So Sorry. I will try and do better.
Posted by Kris at 8:38 PM
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
It's kind of fun!!
1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band ( does High School count how about Rock Band?)
4. Visited Hawaii- will someday
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo
11. Bungee jumped - will someday
12. Visited Paris -will someday
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child -want to someday
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight (wait pillow or pickle!)
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon - I will someday
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise- will someday
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa -will do someday!
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted (well drawn not painted)
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving -want to SOOO BAD!!!
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Pacific Ocean.
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
100. Seen Mount Rushmore in person
101. Learned to play an instrument
Everyone have fun!!
Posted by Kris at 2:55 PM