One of the main reasons for this blog is to help me with my weight loss journey. I will be having Gastric Bypass Surgery on June 8th, and I am very excited for the changes that will be happening in my life. I figured this would be the easiest way to keep everyone posted.
I have gone through almost all of my classes and only have my surgery orientation class left on June 6th. I am really looking forward to using this tool to achieve my goal. HEALTH.
I have been overweight for most of my life. I started gaining weight in Jr. High and went up from there.
I am really looking forward to living life to its fullest.
Some things I would like to accomplish:
- Go on rides with my children. (like DisneyLand & Lagoon)
- Be able to run after my kids and catch them. :)
- Wake up not in pain.
- Go hiking with my family.
- Go swimming with kids and have fun doing it.
- Fit in my van seat belt without the extender.
- Sitting in a lawn chair without worring that I will brake it.
- Going on a bike ride.
- Owning a bike.
- Running a marathon.
- Buying clothes in a normal store.
- To go dancing.
There are soo much more, but it is late and I will list more later.
I can't wait to start my journey!!