Monday, June 11, 2007

I'm Home

Well I am home. I came home on Saturday night about 8pm. I surgery went great, only took about 45 minutes and all was well. My surgeon said the pre-op diet worked great and that my liver was very small. I woke up fine from surgery. Sunday was rough, I felt like I had been beat up with a bat. All my muscles were sore. I had great nurses all through out my stay.

I haven't got on the scale since the day of surgery, I have been waiting until all the air is out of me and all the I.V. fluids.

I feel pretty good today. I have taken a couple walks outside that felt pretty good. I will see my kids tonight, which is good, I miss them. Joe is really missing them. I will post more later. I am going to go rest now.

Thanks for all the prayers and support.

4 comments:

Christi said...

How exciting! I hope that you have a speedy recovery.

Missy said...

Wow, 45 minutes seems so quick! Glad you're home and doing well. I've been thinking of you lots, excited for you.
Missy

Tammy said...

That is awesome that you are already walking! I hope you continue to heal at a quick rate. What is your post op diet like?

Drama Momma said...

Your so awesome. Keep up the good spirits! Did you get your kids home yer?

Weight Loss