Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Kids are Home

Well the kids got home yesterday at about 2. Joe spent a couple hours playing with them, he took them on a walk around the block and we all played UNO. Joe's mom stayed at cleaned up the house and did laundry. She also took the kids over to the park to play. I am very blessed to have her in our life. She helps out so much. We got Mary to sleep and then she left to go home.

This morning has been interesting. I have the kids by myself, kinda, Joe is upstairs asleep, so I can always get him if I need. It hasn't been to bad. Mary did kick me in the tummy which hurt pretty bad. She didn't mean to and she was very sorry. Bobby has been kinda of ornery, but is acting better now that he has had something to eat.

I got on the scale this morning and I was down 10.5 pounds since my surgeon consult. Yeah me! I feel pretty good, still taking it easy, but doing more every day. I was able to get down about 74 oz. of water yesterday, which is way good. I had 2oz. of tomato soup with cheese on top for dinner last night and it tasted wonderful. And it all stayed down. :)

I haven't been hungry, but I have had the head hunger, which right now I am dealing with pretty good, since I know that it will make me sick if I have anymore than I am having now.

I am going to go to the support meeting tonight, which should be fun. My Mom is going to drive me down. I can drive if I need to, I haven't been on any pain meds since Saturday night.

Have a wonderful day and enjoy every minute!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been checking in here to see how you're doing so I'm glad I can comment now! I am so glad you are feeling better and doing well. I'd love to come visit with you but don't want to bug you if you're tired or not feeling well. Can I bring yogurt or something? :) Let me know if I can do anything for you

Weight Loss