Sunday, July 8, 2007

30 pounds gone for GOOD!!

I am now out of the 280's for good. I am excited about that. My clothes are pretty baggy on me, yet I don't dare try on anything smaller. I don't feel any different yet, and I don't see a difference except in my clothes. Other people say that they can see a difference.

I have started going to the gym and it does feel good. I did a few upper body weights, and was sore the next day. I have been working through things with the head hunger, it brings up a lot of feelings, some that I don't want to deal with.

I met with my surgeon the other day and he said everything looked great. I haven't had any problems after surgery, and hopefully don't have any.

Have a great relaxing Sunday afternoon.

4 comments:

Brian Adair Fam said...

Congrats, Kris!! You are doing such a great job. I noticed how well you did at the baby shower. You had a lot to deal with. I love you and I'm so proud of you. I'm also very excited that we're closer to you guys. Paige and Mary have so much fun together! The reunion is going to be a lot of fun!

Tammy said...

That is aweosme. Know that I can see a difference and you will soon. I can't wait to see you this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kristina, great progess and I am so happy for you. Keep your chin up and I can't wait to see you later this week. Love ya

Drama Momma said...

Wow. I see your ticker falling and falling. Isn't it exciting! I am so happy for you.

I can't wait until you start feeling and really noticing the difference! Your AWESOME!

Weight Loss