Monday, July 9, 2007

Some more fun tests

Your Famous Movie Kiss is from Gone With The Wind

"Great balls of fire. Don't bother me anymore, and don't call me sugar."


People Envy Your Compassion

You have a kind heart and an unusual empathy for all living creatures. You tend to absorb others' happiness and pain.
People envy your compassion, and more importantly, the connections it helps you build. And compassionate as you are, you feel for them.


Your Theme Song is Beautiful Day by U2

"Sky falls, you feel like
It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away"

You see the beauty in life, especially in ordinary everyday moments.
And if you're feeling down, even that seems a little beautiful too.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I took a few of these they are fun. My kiss was from Princess Bride and I was Superman or Flash!

Mom2the6Rs said...

Kris, I added a link to your blog on our weightloss blog. We would love to hear some updates from you!

Jules

Weight Loss