Monday, July 2, 2007

The July Heat

It has hit us. I can't believe it is already July. It is going to be a fun month.
The 4th of July !!!!
Then we have a Family Reunion.
Our 13th Anniversary
24th of July

This is the fun of summer! I am going to try not to miss all the fun summer food. :( I know that I can do this. Losing 28 pounds is a great reward.

I have been frustrated for not getting my walks in everyday. I have been very, very tired, but that is not an excuse anymore. Tonight I walked home from my parents with my kids. Which is a little over 1 mile. I was tired afterwards, but happy that I did it.

Hope you all have a great 4th of July and go out and celebrate our great Nation. Be grateful everyday for everything you have!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

July is busy for us too. I am grateful that we have reunions where we will be in the mountain areas. It will be a bit cooler! I need to start walking myself. I wish we lived closer and we could walk together. I am going to be bringing some of my own food to the reunion too. See you there! Love you.

Drama Momma said...

Just wait until you loose a Hannah!

;)

Happy 4th and more~~~~~

Tammy said...

Hey Kris have you email my sister in law back about pictures. We were talking about it tonight. She said she sent you an email but hasn't heard back from you!

ann said...

You are awesome, Kristina, can't wait to see you this coming weekend. Keep up the good work! We had a great 4th at Tim & Katie's. Marcus had fun watching the fireworks and playing with the sparklers and pops!

Weight Loss