Thursday, July 26, 2007

Some Goals

I wanted to jot down some of my goals. I have always been told if you don't write them down, then they are only dreams. So here goes.

*Go to gym in the mornings six times a week.
*Drink all my water each day. (at least 80 oz)
*Go to bed earlier.
*Spent more time playing with my kids.
*Say my daily prayers.
*Read scriptures daily.
*Watch less TV.
*Not yell at my children.
*Keep my house clean.
*Teach my children responsibility.
*Teach Bobby how to read.
*Spent one on one time with Joe. (talking) :)
*Get house organized.
*Keep daily food dairy.
*Smile and say Hi to someone new everyday.
*Save money.
*Get out of Dept.
*Become a Massage Therapist.
*Tell family that I love them everyday.
*Read a new book each month.

So here goes. I guess I should get to bed soon, so I can get up at 6:20 and go to the gym. :) Bobby, Mary and I are going fishing tomorrow with my Dad. I will post pictures.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I hope you all had a great time fishing and that you caught some too. I can't wait to see pictures. You have some great goals!

Anonymous said...

These are all such wonderful goals to strive for but don't overwhelm yourself! Be patient with yourself or you will feel like you are failing and not living up to your goals. I'm sure you will do great you are an amazing woman!!! Jen

Melodee said...

Wow! You have a lot of goals!

Weight Loss